Well, not quite sure how this happened, but I am currently in the bloggers' seat. It's a little strange, not gonna lie. I have had some people express interest in my starting a blog to ramble about some of the music that I have been enjoying. So for those of you that find this blog, (Sup Mom? Hey Ben) I hope you enjoy it and find it somewhat useful.
I Had no Idea where to start, being an addict of music, and having just way too much of it. So from here on, and going forward I'll review every Album that I come accross and I will also try to let you in on what I am currently listening to. And I might dive back into the Archives ( june) to review anything I deam relevant. Rock on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I am the first commentor!!! You'll find yourself quickly addicted to comments. We've got you on the ol' google reader. Now educate us.
ReplyDeleteSign me up bro.
ReplyDeleteMike M